Verse To Live By

Make it your ambition
to lead a quiet life
to mind your own business
and to work with your hands...

So that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders

And so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

I Thessalonians 4:11-12

Friday, August 22, 2014

Spray Pam to Save Staining

Here's a simple way to keep your plastic containers (such as Tupperware and Rubbermaid) from getting stained by tomato based foods:  Spray the container with Pam first!

I did not know this.  My son taught me this when I was living with him this past winter.  Today I shared reasons why it was a pleasure to spend a few months with our son, and one was because of the things I learned from him.  My friends did not know this trick on how to keep containers from staining either.  Always remain teachable!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment